Monday, March 29, 2010

Tranformation..

I had been an unhappy shopaholic until a few years back. Not because I felt guilty about shopping but because I made some impulsive purchases of things that didn't suit me at all; I made some redundant purchases of things that I already owned; I made some sub-standard purchases of things that were on sale; I made some peer-pressured, in-trend purchases of things that made me feel included. In the end, I was unhappy sitting amidst the moutainous pile of things that I didn't enjoy; things that didn't make me feel good; things I didn't care about.

Not anymore.. I am a truly happy shopaholic these days. And, this blog is about the transformation. On how I moved to that happy place :).

Please join me as I share my shopping stories on how I fill my wardrobe these days only with the things I truly like and thoroughly enjoy. Maybe some of my experiences will help you in creating your own treasurable wardrobe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment